Where The Night Is | ColourPop | Kathleen Lights

Hello lovelies :)

So who else is obsessed with Kathleen Lights AND ColourPop Cosmetics?! Kathleen Lights has become one of my favourite YouTubers over the past year or so. I drop everything when I see she's uploaded a tutorial. I grabbed her 'Where The Light Is' quad and Lumiere lippy as soon as it was released and once I heard she was collaborating with ColourPop again, I knew I had to get my hands on this second quad of hers. The Where the Night Is quad retails for $20.00USD. I've had this for a wee while now but I've been so sick this month I haven't had the time to try it out or blog about it!


Kathleens first quad 'Where the Light Is' was a beautiful neutral selection of colours perfect for everyday wear. 'Where the Night Is' has more "night time" colours. However, I'm not afraid of wearing these during the day! The colours are stunning!!

Left to Right: Porter, Midnight, Weenie and Telepathy

Weenie: a very pretty pinky rose gold with a pearlised finish
Porter: a gorgeous maroon with hints of gold glitter and a metallic finish
Telepathy: an amazing bright gold with a slight green undertone and super metallic finish
Midnight: a khaki type green/black with a bit of gold glitter and also has a metallic finsih

As always, these shadows are super pigmented! Even with just one swipe.


How gorgeous are those swatches?! Have you bought any of Kathleen's ColourPop quads? What did you think? I still haven't purchased any of her new lippy sticks and pencils.. They're still on my "to buy" list! I also bought my first ColourPop matte liquid lippy with this order and I'm keen to try more!


Leave a comment below with your favourite ColourPop products. Will this quad be something you'll be grabbing next time? Let me know :)

Alyssa xx

Comments

Popular Posts