Buddy Scrub | Beauty Review

Hey guys!

So I'm a member of the Beauty Review website which is an awesome site that lets you review products, read the opinion of others and even sends full size products for you to test and review your self.
The latest product I was sent was the Buddy Activated Charcoal body scrub.
Buddy Scrub are all natural, cruelty free and chemical free!
This retails for around $16 and they ship worldwide!



First off, I love the packaging! Its simple but so quirky.
"Carefully rip off my top then its time to get down and dirty"
"I'll start by getting you undressed and slowly exfoliate your skin with my sea salt and sugar"

The ingredients in this scrub are awesome. Sea salt and sugar for exfoliation. Activated charcoal and coconut oil to nourish your skin. Jojoba oil and grape seed oil to keep your skin feeling soft and moisturized as well as essential oil and minerals to leave your skin feeling amazing. The scent is delicious! The smell of peppermint hits you as soon as you open the bag.

I was going to apologize for the stretch mark boobs but we all have them right?!
I went in and scrubbed my skin when I first applied this.. Don't! It hurts haha. Gently rub this all over your body :) This was the first time I had ever tried a charcoal scrub and its a lot more coarse than the coffee scrubs that I'm used to. I would suggest only using this 1-2 times a week to give your skin a pick me up. I also find its best to wet your body before applying this - otherwise it just makes a mess and gets all over the place! And make sure not to get any water in the bag and seal it up!

Follow Buddy on Instagram - @buddy_scrub
Buddy's Benefits:
  • exfoliates, nourishes and moisturizes 
  • may help with psoriasis, stretch marks, eczema, and scarring 
Buddy Scrub left my body feeling so soft and moisturized. My legs felt silky smooth! The only negative thing I will say is the scrub can stick to dry patches and kind of "stain" your skin. I have quite dry patches on my knees and the scrub stuck to it and got on my towels.. So you need to wash this product off, rather than rinse. I've only been using this for around two weeks so I'm very interested to see if this improves my scarring and stretch marks over time. Buddy has two other scrubs I'm very keen to try out soon :)

Thank you Beauty Review!
And thank you Buddy :)

Alyssa xxx

Comments

  1. I miss Beauty Review, haven't had time to write any reviews on there or talk in the forum, I miss that. I have always wondered, if these scrubs will block your shower?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts