Latest Release Products - Maybelline New York

Hey my lovelies!
So a few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be sent some of the latest release products by Maybelline New York from PR. This was my first ever PR package so I was super excited and grateful! I've used Maybelline since I first started wearing make up, around the age of 12 or 13 so the fact this happened is amazing! Thank you so much Alexandra for contacting me :)

Oh and I should mention... What may be new to us in New Zealand, is probably old news to people on the other side of the world. Poor ol' NZ is always behind the times haha.

Maybelline New York - Lash Sensational mascara
This product got my attention straight away! The Lash Sensation mascara. I've seen a lot of British beauty bloggers say how much they love this mascara and I was guttered it still wasn't sold here in New Zealand. But now I have it! Yaaay :) I can't wait to use up the other mascaras I have so I can use this. I'm so in love with the packaging. It is avaliable in washable and waterproof. I'll be doing a review of this in time :)

I've always been a fan of Maybelline's Color Show nail polishes so I'm sure I will love these as well.. I was sent the Dr Rescue Gel Effect Top Coat and the Dr Rescue All in One.

Maybelline New York -  Dr Rescue polishes
The Gel Effect Top Coat polish is just used as a regular top coat over your normal nail polish for a gel effect finish and longer lasting manicure. 
The All In One is just as it says! It is a base coat as well as a top coat. Or use alone just for shine and strength. 

Maybelline Baby Lips - Candy Wow
If you are already a fan of the orginal Baby Lips balms - you will love these. The Baby Lips Candy Wow is just like your favourite lip balm but is now in a retractable crayon form (super cute!) and leaves a glossy tinted finish. I've been using these for the past few days and they are so moisturizing and leave a very pretty pop of colour to your lips. An absolute must for your hand bag ladies and gents!

Next up are these gorgeous shadows! I love the colours they sent me :)


These Color Molten shadows have a unique "liquified powder" formula that melts into a soft creamy finish and blends really easily!
Maybelline New York - Color Molten shadows

I'm super impressed with all the new products they are releasing. As for the actual release date.. I'm not sure sorry! But I will update this post when I find out. For all you New Zealand peeps, keep an eye out on the Beauty Bliss website because they will be selling most of these goodies once they are released! 

Have you tried any of these yet? What are you most excited about trying? Leave me a comment below so I can check out your blog :)

Alyssa xxx

Comments

  1. Did the macarons comes with these new Maybelline products :p haha I am most excited for the new Maybelline Baby Lips, I also want to try the baby lips lipgloss too, heard they are amazing!

    ♥ Kay Cake Beauty ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts