Shaaanxo x Colourpop

Hey guys!
Today I thought I would share with you something that I've been loving and reaching for a lot since I've purchased it.. Which is of course, the Shaaanxo x ColourPop eyeshadows. As soon as Shannon made a video showing us this collection of shadows, I went straight to the ColourPop website and bought myself a set. Gotta support our fellow New Zealand peeps ;)

Shaaanxo x Colourpop
The packaging is amazing - I love anything holographic! At first it just looks silver and simplistic, but once the light catches the box you get those gorgeous rainbow colours coming through.

I also had the help of my kitty Lily today while taking photos haha.

My little helper x
So within the amazing holographic box, is another box which contains the actual shadows.. There are four shades: Deluxe, Rebel, Selfie and XO.


These shadows feel gorgeous and are so pigmented! They aren't like your typical shadows. The ColourPop shadows are a beautiful creamy, mousse like texture. You don't need to press down hard on the shadows at all to get a good colour pay off. Just one light swipe of your finger across the product and you will be amazed at the pigmentation. What I also love about these is that they are best applied with your fingers! Which is perfect if you're like me and a bit lazy/useless when it comes to applying eyeshadow.
Make sure you put the lights back on tightly after use so they don't dry out!

From left to right: XO, Selfie, Rebel and Deluxe
XO (pearlized) - this is a light champagne colour with a gorgeous shimmer to it. It's amazing as a brow highlight or an inner corner highlight. I love using this on my inner corner. It looks so sparkly and girly!
Selfie (matte) - this is my go to crease shade at the moment. It is a peachy brown shade (more peach than brown) and looks amazing when well blended. 
Rebel (matte) - is a khaki green colour that is so beautiful. It's not a colour I reach for often, but I will be using this colour more come winter time. 
Deluxe (pearlized) - I love using this all over the lid for an everyday look. It is a warm bronze/copper with a shimmer through it. 

Such good colour pay off!

All of these shadows have amazing colour pay-off and last all day! Because of the formula, they are super blendable.. Basically they are everything you want in an eyeshadow. This foursome (is foursome a weird word to use? Probably) costs $20 US - which was around the $25 mark for me here in New Zealand.
I am so glad they ship to New Zealand because these were such a great purchase. I think at the moment, ColourPop are only shipping to the States, Australia and NZ. But I hear they will be shipping to Europe very soon... If not already! They only thing that sucks is the fact is costs $18 US to ship one thing to NZ. So I would recommend placing a big order to make the shipping costs worth it. My order only took one week to arrive and they send you tracking details :)



Have you tried any Colourpop goodies yet? At the moment I only have Shaaanxo's shadows, KathleenLights shadows + lippy stick and a blush. But I want more! #gimmieallthethings.
I hope this was helpful for those of you thinking about purchasing from their website - they most definitely are worth buying. You will love them! Trust me!

Alyssa xxx

Comments

  1. Your kitty is so cute :3 I'm loving Selfie, it's such a gorgeous shade! I haven't tried their eyeshadows yet but I have been loving their blushes, the quality is so amazing! Their bronzer is next on my list ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts