My First Mini 'Bossy Cosmetics' Haul!

I'm back! I actually think I might just be the worst blogger ever :)

So tonight I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the products I received from Bossy Cosmetics. I have seen a lot of posts with great feedback on social media from fellow Kiwi gals about this brand, so I was dying to try it out! Bossy Cosmetics is a New Zealand based company, however they do ship globally! 

I treated myself to their coffee scrub which is amazing for things like cellulite, stretch marks and acne scaring. As well as that, I also bought their brush cleaning pad - I have wanted to try one of these for months! Because if you're lazy like me, washing brushes can be such a pain and these mats make life so much easier. Stephanie, the founder of Bossy, was kind enough to throw in a free brush shampoo for me too! 
They offer a range of other products from brushes to bubble bath items and face cleansers!! 

Coffee Scrub is currently $11.99 on their website
Isn't their packaging gorgeous?! I'm in love with it. Another thing I love about Bossy Cosmetics is the fact that they are cruelty free! With this scrub you also get a free wooden Bossy Cosmetics spoon to get out the product.

Cruelty free and vegan! Yuss!

The smell of this scrub is absolutely divine. I love smothering myself in this when I feel like having a pamper day. It leaves my skin feeling like silk and I smell good enough to eat! Like chocolate and mint! 
Another thing I like to do fortnightly is use this scrub as a face exfoliater. I gently massage it in my face and leave for a few minutes then follow up with a cleanser. I find I need to wash my face afterwards as it leaves a slight film sort of feeling on my skin - which feels lovely on the rest of my body but as I have oily skin I don't want to risk making my skin any oilier. I find this scrub helps with the blocked pores I've been getting lately.

Am I naked? Maybs.

Now for the shampoo and brush cleaning pad! I don't really have much to say apart from HECK YES.
I am so glad I invested in one of these pads! Brush cleaning time is so much easier and so much more fun haha. 

You need this in your life guys!

Bossy's make up brush shampoo is $13.95 and the cleaning pad is $19.00. Or buy them together for only $24.95!!
The brush pad really allows you to get in there and deep clean those brushes. The shampoo washed my brushes perfectly and they were left with a lovely vanilla scent.

I would 100% recommend Bossy Cosmetics. The owner is the most lovely lady and their customer service is amazing. I need to get my hands on their other products asap!

Bossy Cosmetics has also started a rewards program where you earn points by purchasing goodies, reviewing products etc etc! Sign up and grab some of their magical goodies! You won't regret it :)

Alyssa xx

Comments

  1. I NEED to check this company out! I kept thinking "oh my god yes" when I saw these products!
    I love your photos in this post too :)
    XOXO,
    Katie | Katiavagyok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find the scrub on your body - did it work well for cellulite/stretchmarks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those macarons from Bossy too? They're so cute :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts