Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream

So if you know me, you would know that I'm obsessed with the Marc Jacobs perfume bottles. Once I saw Marc Jacobs had released this one, I just had to have it because the bottle is gorgeous! Seriously.. Who could resist this bottle?! Yes, I know I'm probably the last person to buy this, but I knew my mum would be travelling overseas so I waited until she could get me this slightly cheaper through duty free.

Daisy Dream - 100ml bottle

I'm the absolute worst at describing scents so I'll just say Daisy Dream is a fruity and also floral scented perfume that smells so pretty and feminine! I've always disliked more 'floral' smelling perfumes, but over the past year Marc Jacobs has totally changed that for me. The fragrances are floral without smelling 'old lady-like'. Or, who knows.. Maybe I'm just getting old!  

This bottle is beautifully laced with their signature white daisies, with a silver cap that has stunning gold accents. Also, the pretty blue colouring reminds me of Spring! Here in New Zealand the prices are $71 for a 30ml, $102 for a 50ml and $133 for a 100ml. 

I've heard a lot of people complaining about the staying power of these perfumes but this isn't something I've had a problem with. I don't notice the smell on me ( which I hear means the fragrance suits you!) but family members and friends always say I smell delish and ask what I'm wearing throughout the day, so no complaints from me :) 

This is definitely going to be my go-to perfume this season! xxx



Comments

  1. I love this product so much! It smells awesome and honestly I haven't had any problems with the staying power either. Actually, I would say that I only need to use a very small amount or it smells so overpowering. I feel like with Daisy and it being so floral you really only need a little or the smell is so overpowering of flowers.
    Great post :)
    www.englishgirlturningparisian.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts